Hyundai makes some of the most affordable vehicles on the market these days. We get a lot of calls about Hyundai cars, and this particular repair, was on an Elantra. The owner of this particular car, we’ll call him Jim, had no experience with paintless dent repair. He happened on our website by searching Google for repair shops. While Dave did his own research, he still had some questions and wasn’t sure paintless dent repair was an option. Jim gave us a call, and through our conversation we learned that Jim had backed into another vehicle while pulling out of a parking spot. He was really upset that after years of a perfect driving record, he now had a “blemish”. While we took the time to listen Jim and his questions and concerns, we prepared an estimate for him (he had texted pictures of the damaged quarter panel). We assured him we could do a great repair that he’d be very pleased with. ***As Always, we stand behind our work 100% and if you’re not happy, you don’t pay!***
You can see in the before and after pictures of Jim’s Hyundai Elantra. It wasn’t a gnarly crazy dent, but it wasn’t small either. It also included damage to the body line. We were able to “Glue Pull” the majority of the dent from the outside, and then complete the detail work by removing the taillight to get access from behind. Jim was very happy with his repair, and we had another happy customer!
Here are 10 important facts about Hyundai vehicles:
- South Korean Origin: Hyundai is a South Korean automaker founded in 1967. It has since become one of the largest and most recognized car manufacturers in the world.
- Diverse Vehicle Lineup: Hyundai produces a wide range of vehicles, including sedans, SUVs, hatchbacks, and even hybrid and electric cars. This diversity allows them to cater to various market segments.
- Hyundai Motor Group: Hyundai operates under the Hyundai Motor Group, which also includes the luxury brand Genesis and the budget-friendly brand Kia. This group is one of the largest automotive conglomerates globally.
- Quality and Reliability: Hyundai has made significant strides in improving the quality and reliability of its vehicles over the years. Many Hyundai models are known for their durability and low maintenance costs.
- Hyundai Assurance: Hyundai offers a unique program called “Hyundai Assurance,” which includes a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, a 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty, and 5 years of roadside assistance. This provides peace of mind to Hyundai owners.
- Hyundai N Performance: Hyundai has a performance division called “N,” which produces high-performance versions of some of their vehicles, known for their sporty characteristics and enhanced driving experiences.
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicles: Hyundai is a pioneer in electric and hybrid vehicle technology. They offer a variety of eco-friendly options, including the Hyundai Kona Electric and the Hyundai Ioniq lineup, which includes hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and fully electric models.
- Awards and Recognitions: Hyundai has received numerous awards for its vehicles, including accolades for safety, design, and value. Some models, like the Hyundai Sonata and Elantra, have won prestigious awards in the past.
- Innovative Features: Hyundai vehicles often come with advanced technology and features, such as the Blue Link telematics system, Hyundai SmartSense safety suite, and user-friendly infotainment systems.
- Global Presence: Hyundai has a significant global presence, with manufacturing plants and sales operations in many countries. They have a strong presence in markets like the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Check out this video from way back! It’s an oldie but a goodie. Just another example of what type of repair paintless dent repair can do when paired with an exceptional technician.
We have worked on all types of Hyundais. One memorable repair was for a sweet older lady. We’ll call her Marsha. She drives a 2022 Hyundai Kona. Really pretty blue. She paid cash for the vehicle and told us this was going to be the last car she buys, and it was her baby. She loves it! Well, Marsha went away for a weekend trip. She parked her Kona under some oak trees. After her weekend, she got back to her car and It Was Riddled with tiny dents caused by the falling acorns! Marsha was so upset her car wasn’t perfect anymore. She contacted her insurance company who sent someone to do a preliminary estimate. She said he didn’t even look at her car for but for 10 minutes. She called Dent Repair Now and we had her bring her Kona to us for inspection. It is common for a preliminary estimate from the insurance company to be on the low side, but when we went over her car, and noted every dent on each panel. When we were done, it was almost triple their original amount. Marsha was really upset and worried that she would be on the hook for the difference in the repair cost. We assured her she would only be responsible for deductible. We filed a supplement with her insurance company. We were able to work with them and get Marsha’s car back to it’s condition before the acorn debacle. Marsha was absolutely thrilled with our work and as always, we had another happy customer.
Maybe you still have questions about paintless dent repair. Maybe you’re not sure why it is a better and preferred option, when it IS an option. Most times, our repairs are less expensive than a body shop. We don’t replace panels, or paint and blend the damaged panels of your car. You can watch this video and we’ll explain our process of repair is a better option in most cases.
We’re here to answer those questions and more! You can call us at 724-554-1756 or visit our website dentrepairnow.com. Our shop is located at 4699 Campbells Run Road Pittsburgh Pa 15205. You can make an appointment by phone, or just stop in during our regular business hours. (Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm). You can also fill out a form with your information, and we will be happy to give you a call. That form is at your fingertips on our website.